If your application doesn't work, try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Uninstall/reinstall the medici.tv app: make sure the issue isn't being caused by an outdated version of the medici.tv app by removing it from your iOS device and reinstalling it. If you're using an Android device, please use the medici.tv mobile website from your device's browser.
- Reboot your device: turn your device off and wait for 10 seconds before turning it back on.
- Powercycle your home network (turn off your device, unplug both your modem and router, wait 30 seconds, plug in your modem and your router).
- Make sure your device has a good Internet connection by attempting to visit a website in a web browser such as Google Chrome or Safari. If the page doesn't load, or is slow to load, try turning your device's WiFi connection off and then back on.
- Test your Internet connection.