If your application doesn't work, try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Uninstall/reinstall the medici.tv app: make sure the issue isn't being caused by an outdated version of the medici.tv app by removing it from your iOS or Android device and reinstalling it.
- Reboot your device: turn your device off and wait for 10 seconds before turning it back on.
- Powercycle your home network (turn off your device, unplug both your modem and router, wait 30 seconds, plug in your modem and your router).
- Make sure your device has a good Internet connection by attempting to visit a website in a web browser such as Google Chrome or Safari. If the page doesn't load, or is slow to load, try turning your device's WiFi connection off and then back on.
- Test your Internet connection.