If your application doesn't work, it is usually due to your Internet connection on the device, or it could be due to the application itself. To attempt to fix this issue, try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Uninstall/reinstall the medici.tv app: make sure the issue isn't being caused by an outdated version of the medici.tv app by removing it from your iOS device and reinstalling it.
- Reboot your device: turn your device off and wait for 10 seconds before turning it back on.
- Powercycle your home network (turn off your device, unplug both your modem and router, wait 30 seconds, plug in your modem and your router).
- Make sure your device has an Internet connection by attempting to visit a website in a web browser such as Google Chrome or Safari. If the page doesn't load, or is slow to load, try turning your device's WiFi connection off and then back on.
- Try to test your internet connexion.